Friday Prayer at the Islamic Center
Dear community members,
Alhamdullilah, we have resumed Friday Prayer at the Islamic Center. Here are important things to remember.
1. The prayer will be limited to 35 people and by SIGN UP Only. Please register online at
Community members shall be able to register EVERY THURSDAY starting at 9:00 am.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from ISSB. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact ISSB team at email@example.com.
2. All attendees must observe the following conditions:
- The main entrance door will open at 1:00 pm, entrance will be through this
- We are observing age limit between the age of 15 and 65. Children and 65+ should not attend.
- Wear a mask before entering Center, disposable mask will be available for
sale at $1.00 each.
- Remove shoes outside the front door and place shoes in shoe racks.
- Use hand sanitizer after entering Center, hand sanitizer will be provided
- Practice social distancing, no crowding when you enter or exit the Center. No hugging or shaking hands. Stay 6 feet apart.
- Bring your own prayer mat. Prayer hall is marked for each individual. Place
your prayer mat in the area marked. Any prayer mat left behind will be
- Take ablution before coming to center. If not possible, please wash your
hands for at least 20 seconds.
- There is no food service until further notice.
- No one is allowed in the prayer hall on the first floor and the kitchen.
- Please follow all instructions by volunteers.
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND:
- Anyone who is not feeling well and have temperature outside the range of 97F
to 99F, and or any flu-like symptom
- Anyone who had just returned from abroad in last 14 days
- Anyone who was tested Covid positive in last 21 days
- Anyone who had cough, chills, loss of taste in last 14 days.
3. All classes and programs will continue ONLINE until further notice.
We appreciate the cooperation of all community members in this challenging time.
Board of Trustee, ISSB